Take that milkshake plunge! Nobody would ever say no to an ice-cold milkshake, the most refreshing drink now taking the whole world in a very cool state. There are a lot of varieties for milkshakes. You can make your own flavor and even create a unique mixture of all the flavors if you want. The most captivating of all in milkshake is the fun of making it and the refreshing it gives to our thirst and to our body. Out of the basketful of flavors made for milkshakes, here is the list of the most captivating and refreshing tastes and flavors. Try them yourself and confirm. They are:
1. Classic Vanilla Milkshake – As the name implies, this milkshake is made from a vanilla ice cream added with vanilla extract. If you choose to have this kind of drink made as the original plain milkshake, you can still have it in vanilla flavor but topping it with maraschino cherry can make the drink more tasty and special.
2. Old-fashioned Chocolate Milkshake – Obviously, this is made with chocolate and milk. You can add more chocolate flavor on it depending on how intense the chocolate flavor be. Others would add more chocolate syrup to make the drink chocolatier. The drink is so delicious and so easy to prepare.
3. Strawberry Milkshake – Usually made with fresh strawberries, milk and whipped cream. Topped with strawberry ice cream for a more full strawberry flavor. This drink is so yummy. You will love it until its last drop.
4. Purple Cow Milkshake – A perfect treat for kids make of a mixture of flavors of grape juice, banana and milk. A rare drink but a very delicious and healthy drink for everybody.
5. Chunky Monkey Milkshake – Usually a vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate chips, banana and blended with instant coffee. A refreshing drink you will love to share with friends while doing the chunky monkey bop.
6. Cherry Vanilla Milkshake – This is a great tasting vanilla ice cream blended with maraschino cherries and milk and chocolate syrup. A glass of this chocolate covered cherry drink will cheer you up.
7. Shamrock Milkshake – Used to be a special treat of a well-known burger place, this thirst-quencher is made of vanilla ice cream with low-fat milk and blended with mint extract. A green food color is spread to add sweet and attractive color on the drink. A great treat for the family to enjoy.
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake – A creamy and delicious drink and perfect substitute for peanut butter sandwich as this is made with creamy peanut butter, milk and chocolate syrup. Perfect treat for everyone.
9. Caramel Latte Milkshake – A blend of coffee ice cream, milk and caramel syrup. A special treat for your friends and associates. Perfect drink to prepare at home and a great drink to share while at your favorite coffee or dough nut shop.
10. Whoppers Malt Milkshake – A mixture of vanilla ice cream complemented with chocolate malt syrup with whipped topping. A perfect old-fashioned malt flavored shake makes great treat to our old folks and for everyone.
There are still a lot of flavors out there. You can make your own flavored milkshake and enjoy its coolness. Or you can make a great deal and treat your friends with it. Try it and have fun!